KAWS is Coming!
After cancelling the Kansas Alliance of Weavers and Spinners annual conference in 2020, the Wichita Weavers, Spinners & Dyers Guild is happy to be hosting in 2021!
The conference will be held on November 5th – 8th in Augusta, Kansas, just a few miles east of Wichita. In addition to three workshops led by nationally-known weavers Molly Elkind and Chiaki O’Brien, we are planning some great activities for conference attendees:
- Friday night open house and exhibit at the Guild’s home weaving studio and Fiber Arts Center of Wichita, located in Studio|School at 751 George Sashington Blvd. in Wichita
- Breakout sessions on Friday afternoon and Saturday for a wide variety of hands-on learning experiences
- Vendor hall with 14 fiber vendors from Kansas, Oklahoma & Nebraska OPEN TO THE PUBLIC on Saturday, Nov. 6 from 9 am – 5 pm
- Saturday evening Destash sale and open spin/weave/knit/whatever social time
- Sunday morning tour of HLA Fiber Mill
- And much more!
Get all the details, starting at our Schedule page, then register online and start planning!
KAWS is Coming! — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>