APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
All vendors will be required to sign a hold harmless form at check-in. If the conference is canceled due to COVID-19, all fees will be refunded.
- Vendor area will be open to the public.
- Vending hours are 9 am – 5 pm on Saturday, November 6, 2021.
- Electricity is available for most booths for an additional $10; vendors provide cords.
- Vendors must provide their own tables & chairs.
- Each vendor is required to donate a door prize of goods or booth credit with a retail value of $20 for each booth space rented ($40 value for doubles).
- Booth fee includes one lunch ticket for each vendor, and vendors are welcome to attend the keynote.
- Vendors who wish to take breakout sessions or pre- or post-conference workshops must register as attendees.
- The building will be open for setup on Friday from 1 – 4 pm, and open Saturday at 7:30 am. Takedown will begin at 5 pm on Saturday.
- All events will be under the control and direction of the chairperson(s) for this event.
- Neither the Kansas Alliance of Weavers & Spinners, nor Wichita Weavers, Spinners & Dyers Guild, nor the Augusta United Methodist Church will be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur.
- Each vendor will be solely responsible for their vendor space and any consequential or other loss, injury or damage to person or property, and affirms that they have liability coverage.
- Each vendor will be solely responsible for collecting sales tax in accordance with Kansas law.
Questions? Contact email@example.com