A great shopping experience depends on the quality and variety of vendors – and we want to showcase the best that Kansas has to offer! If that describes your fiber arts or fiber-related business, please read the information below and send us your application.
Deadline for applications is April 30, 2021. Applications may be submitted online (scroll down for the form) or by mail (postmarked by the deadline). Application form to download and print
Since booth spaces are limited, all applications will be reviewed by the committee.
Acceptance notifications will be sent out by May 15, 2021 via email. Details on parking, setup and other information will be provided at that time.
Successful applicants will be required to submit liability coverage verification statement and payment by May 31. Payment may be made via PayPal or check.
If the conference is canceled due to COVID-19, all fees will be refunded.
- Vendor area will be open to the public.
- Vending hours are 9 am – 5 pm on Saturday, November 6, 2021, but the vendor area will close from 11:00 – 11:30 to allow all participants and vendors to attend the keynote address. There will be personnel provided to watch over vendor booths during that time.
- All booths are indoors. 8’x8′ and 8’x10′ sizes available, with limited number of doubles.
- Electricity is available for most booths for an additional $10; vendors provide cords.
- Vendors must provide their own tables & chairs.
- Each vendor is required to donate a door prize of goods or booth credit with a retail value of $20 for each booth space rented ($40 value for doubles).
- Booth fee includes one lunch ticket for each vendor, and vendors are welcome to attend the keynote.
- Vendors who wish to take breakout sessions or pre- or post-conference workshops must register as attendees.
- The building will be open for setup on Friday from 1 – 4 pm, and open Saturday at 7:30 am. Takedown will begin at 5 pm on Saturday.
- All events will be under the control and direction of the chairperson(s) for this event.
- Neither the Kansas Alliance of Weavers & Spinners, nor Wichita Weavers, Spinners & Dyers Guild, nor the Augusta United Methodist Church will be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur.
- Each vendor will be solely responsible for their vendor space and any consequential or other loss, injury or damage to person or property, and affirms that they have liability coverage.
- Each vendor will be solely responsible for collecting sales tax in accordance with Kansas law.
Questions? Contact email@example.com