Attendees will select sessions during registration, but will pay instructors directly at the beginning of the class. Instructors will be the responsible for collecting those fees.
- Organizers will provide a class list to each instructor by Oct. 25.
- If there are openings, they may be filled at in-person registration on Friday, Nov. 5 or Saturday, Nov. 6.
- Sessions will be scheduled in different classrooms, so there will be plenty of time for setup!
- All events will be under the control and direction of the chairperson(s) for this event.
- Neither the Kansas Alliance of Weavers & Spinners, nor Wichita Weavers, Spinners & Dyers Guild, nor the Augusta United Methodist Church will be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur.
- Although the host group will make every effort to secure the building, each instructor will be solely responsible for their own property and any consequential or other loss, injury or damage to person or property.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org