Guild members are looking forward to Dye Day as the last meeting of the ‘guild year’ on Saturday, May 3rd!
Plan to arrive by 10:00 a.m. and stay through lunch. Roast beef and homemade bread will be provided, so attendees are requested to bring salad, vegetable or dessert.
Other items to bring:
- Outdoor chair
- Your fiber, presoaked and still wet
- Mesh bags and/or waterproof tags to identify and separate your yarn and fiber
- Plastic bags to take your wet, dyed fiber home
- Heavy duty rubber gloves, apron
And if you have them:
- Dyeing equipment, including pots and burners
Don’t forget to wear old clothes and shoes!
Business at this meeting will include election of officers for next year and selection of a guild logo for use on items such as bags, mugs, etc. (Don’t forget to bring your sketches!!)