Learn to needle felt a gnome for your home! Create a basic gnome in class, starting with either a woodland or holiday style, and then customize as you like to give your gnome its own personality with his distinctive curly hat.
Additional tools and supplies will be available for purchase, but everything needed to make your gnome is included in the class fee.
Class will be held on Sunday, September 25, 2022 from 2 – 4 pm.
Instructor: Sara Morris
Class fee $45. Register online and submit $10 via PayPal to reserve your spot. Bring the remaining $35 to class – cash, check and cards accepted.
Materials to bring (optional):
- Fiber, such as feltable wool in a favorite color, or mohair locks for a beard
- Small decorative objects to ‘accessorize’ your gnome
Instructor will provide:
- All fiber and materials for one gnome, including wire for armature and wooden base
- Tools and supplies to use in class
- Additional fiber, tools and supplies will be available for purchase if you want to make more gnomes at home!
The location for all classes is the Fiber Arts Center of Wichita at 751 George Washington Boulevard.
Enter through the double door off Morris St. (south side of building).