Sunday, September 22, 2019, noon – 4 pm
Drop in to see what we’re doing! You’ll find on display:
- Our weaving studio – rows of looms with weaving in progress
- Spinning wheels and other fiber tools
- Beautifully crafted fiber products – woven, stitched, felted, knitted and more
- More color, texture and inspiration than you can imagine!
And get in on some of the hands-on action:
- Bring your (ugly?) yarn or fiber to (over)dye and make it beautiful (come and go – $10/hour)
- Felt a colorful pouch (3:30 – 4:30 pm, $10)
- Shop for fiber, yarn, jewelry, tie-dyed tees and other unique items!
Here are just a few of the things we’ve gotten up to lately!
Location – Fiber Arts Center of Wichita at 751 George Washington Boulevard.
Come in the south door and browse through the rooms on the left and right.