May 2019 Meeting
Add to Calendar
May 4, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
This last meeting of the ‘guild year’ is our traditional Dye Day! After the business meeting – and it’s an important one; with the election of officers and discussing other information – we’ll get on with personal dyeing projects.
Bring any or all of the following:
- Your own fiber, already thoroughly soaked
- Dyes you wish to share
- Equipment needed (stainless steel pots, burners, etc.)
- Rubber gloves, stirring sticks, colanders, salad spinners, etc.
- Leakproof plastic bags to take home your dyed fiber
- Food for lunch (something to go with homemade chicken and noodles!) – salads or side dishes are suggested, desserts are always appreciated 😉
Nancy Squire will have an indigo pot as usual, and there may be some other natural dyes to try on a small amount of fiber. There is usually a range of acid dye colors as well, so don’t worry if you don’t have dyes to contribute – bring your fiber and share the fun!
Officers Meet @ 9:00 am
Social Time @ 9:30 am
Meeting & Program begins @ 10:00 am
Location: Marnette Hatchett’s house! For directions, see the newsletter or email firstname.lastname@example.org
May 2019 Meeting — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>